eco~friendly crafting in the high desert

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

getting down to business

i made business cards for my shop tonight. i make them all by hand and each one is different....although, they say the same things front and back. they're so much fun to make!! i used acrylic paints and oil pastels on the batch i made tonight. i finished them off with a sealant.
i love making handmade things....right down to the packaging,labels and business cards. recycling plays a huge role in all things as well. i used the cardboard squares that come inside the quarter flats to make these business cards. it makes me so happy to find ways to reuse things, not to mention saving money too!
hope you all had a beautiful day! i'm off to finish some projects......now that my house is clutter free i'm back to my old self. feels good :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great idea! I need to get some business cards for my ecofriendly shop, I never thought of handmaking them!