eco~friendly crafting in the high desert

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

good morning! i finally added a new item to the shop last night. i love this wallet!!! i think i'll make a few more in this style. i'm pretty happy with it! i've got a lot of things to do today....hopefully i'll find time to make some more things. i've had a picture of this tote in my head for about a week now....i need to make it already!
alright,i'd better start my day! please take a second and vote on my poll :)
hope everyone has a great day.

5 comments:

Mandi said...

Ooh what a funky new style! I love it, the colors, the snaps, everything! Great! Good luck selling them, I'm sure they'll be hotcakes :-)

oddist said...

Thanx for leaving me a comment. I love your blog, you have been favorited! You have such an amazing sense of color.

Anonymous said...

Oooooh I freakin' love it!!!!! It is very very cool!!!

Earmark Social said...

i love it! it really is wonderful! hope to see more in the future!

Young People in Love said...

thanks for your comment! i was actually just looking at this wallet last night. funny story!