eco~friendly crafting in the high desert

Monday, February 11, 2008

more wallets!!







i made a few new wallets today :) i love the colors in these...yum! they are listed in my etsy shop if you are interested. i also started a hemp tote...but then decide to play with the kiddos for a while instead of finishing it. now i just don't seem to have the energy to finish it! i'll have it in my shop by tomorrow evening. i am going to be featured in my first blog this week...yay! i'm so excited. i sent the lovely lady all of my info today and i'll be sure to post a link here when it's up. hope everyone had a beautiful day!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for your look and comment on my blog. we have a shared sensibility and philosophy i think! i'm linking your blog and will check in often...

Angie said...

very nice wallets! They're perfect for spring coming up (soon I hope!)