eco~friendly crafting in the high desert

Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm Back!!

wow....it's been far too long since my last post! i just kind of got sidetracked....but i'm officially back now! our visit with my sister and brother in law was great! we had so much fun, but of course the time just flew right by :( i've been working on a few new things for my etsy shop. 2 skirts and a top. i still need to dye my hemp....i plan on doing that this week. hooray! i hope it turns out the way i'm envisioning it. i'll be sure to take pics and post about it here.
what else is new with me???
well......ken and i are finally going to be married! after almost 10 years and 3 girlies....we are making it official. what better place to do than in MAUI!! we're so excited. the date is set for october 1, 2009. .. GOOD TIMES!! i would really love to get an eco~friendly dress....made of hemp or hemp/silk but they seem a bit out of my price range. we'll see!
:)
alright...well i need to tend to things around here. glad to be back loving my blog. hope everyone has been well!
~hugs~

No comments: