eco~friendly crafting in the high desert

Monday, September 29, 2008


we had another busy weekend....one that didn't involve much sewing. it seems like i never get any time to create on the weekends! i think from now on i'll tell myself "no sewing on the weekends" and then i probably will. i hope to finish a few projects today that are half done but first i must clean up my house. my landlords are selling it and there's a realtor coming by today to look at it. let's just hope my kids cooperate and aren't in hurricane mode.
i'd better get started while they're still asleep..but first,coffee....lots of coffee.
~cheers~

4 comments:

auroraheidialis said...

There's never enough time on the weekends!

Niki said...

Great photo!
Don't be too hard on yourself on the weekends, mine go very simular actually
Cheers sister

Lesley of Banana Pants Clothes said...

Love that pic!

I'm the opposite - weekends are the only time I *do* sew. I'm a full-time student gettin' my learnin' on during the week and my man is gone at work all weekend, so weekends tend to be my free time to sew. :)

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

I love the pic - a very huggable tree indeed!