eco~friendly crafting in the high desert

Monday, January 21, 2008

my latest creation....

i finally listed my new circles tote bag in my etsy shop this evening. i gotta say that i just love it :)
i hope everyone else does too!
i'm still not sure what to do with the rest of the fabric.....since i only make one of a kind items, no more bags. i was thinking maybe some placemats.
i wasn't able to get a whole lot done today or this evening. my oldest girlie isn't feeling well today and the little ones are just in a mood! little boogers. hopefully tomorrow and the rest of the week will prove much more productive than today.
time for baths and bedtime stories...hope everyone had a beautiful day!
~hugs~
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I love your page too it freakin' rocks!!!!! Love Heidi!

Anonymous said...

The bag is awesome Jen! Nice blogspot, very cool.....under bookmarks it will go.

Anonymous said...

I love this! I have a hard time passing up beautiful bags.