eco~friendly crafting in the high desert

Thursday, January 24, 2008

what's in your wallet?

i know....i'm sorry,cheesy title! i wanted to show off my latest wallet. it's a hemp silk and hemp twill lovely. i call it the lima bean.
it was a custom order that i did for trade. i'm getting a sweet knit cuff in return :) i have more wallets in my shop and am always open to custom orders as well....so if you'd like one,let me know!
what else has been going on with me you say? well, my oldest daughter has been sick since saturday. she is finally feeling better,enough to go to school anyways. she just got all ready and then i look outside and see we got about 5 inches of snow(on top of what we already had and the ice) i pop on the t.v. and woooooooooohoooooooooooo 2 hr delay!!! i feel like a kid again :) i think i'll go take a nap on the couch before my day officially starts. hope you all have a happy day.....

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

mosey handmade said...

lovely!
and like your slideshow- fancy!
xo